Iowa State Fair Non-Fair Camping Policies
Daily Fees: $30 full hookups (water, electric, and sewer) $28 (water and electric) $650 Monthly.
- Registration / Parking: All campers must register with campground attendant upon arrival. Attendant will assign campers to an area and site location. Campers and vehicle must stay on designated spot. Tents next to camper will incur camping fee. Two (2) vehicles maximum. A $10 fee per vehicle will be incurred for additional vehicles. Air conditioners are not permitted in tents. Campground facilities are for registered campers only.
- Fees: All fees are to be paid in advance. Delinquencies will not be allowed. Checkout time is 5:00 pm.
- All units must be left on trucks. All campers, tow vehicles and vehicles must have current registration and license.
- Non UL related extension cords or other wiring materials are prohibited.
- Campsites: Campsites must be kept clean at all times. Only a table, camp chairs, one cooler and grill are permitted outside your camper. Children’s toys are to be put up nightly. Unattended property may be impounded.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No visitors after 10 p.m.
- Speed Limit: Campground speed limit not to exceed posted limits.
- Motorcycles/Moped/Bicycles/Golf carts: Must be driven in a responsible and considerate manner. They may not be driven during quiet hours. All golf carts being used on grounds must be registered with the campground hosts before use.
- Pets: Pets must be on a leash of 8 feet or less at all times. Do not tie pets to trees, electric or water connections/hydrants. Unleashed pets will be subject to removal and/or impoundment. Pets are not allowed in restrooms or shower buildings. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly. No livestock in the campgrounds.
- Children: An adult must supervise all children. Children are not permitted to play around or in showers or restrooms. Unsupervised children may result in expulsion.
- Fires: Open fires are prohibited. Charcoal, gas and electric grills are permitted. Covered fire pits, one foot above the ground, will be allowed unless there is a burn ban in effect.
- Nails and spikes are not allowed to be put in trees. Clotheslines cannot be attached to trees.
- Slip and slides or Pools are not permitted in the campgrounds.
- Dumpsites and Refuse: Check with attendant for dumpsite location. ABSOLUTELY no dumping of sewer or gray water on the ground. Please place all refuse in trash container.
- Washing vehicles or mechanical work is prohibited.
- FIREARMS, WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, FIREWORKS, AND DRUGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- A late fee of $5 per day will be enforced if payment is not received by 6 p.m. on due date.
- After 2 days of non-payment your camping unit will be towed at your own expense.
- To reach the Iowa State Fair Public Safety office, please call 515.262.3931.
NOTICE: We reserve the right to evict anyone violating our rules, destroying or damaging our property, creating a disturbance or violating any city or state laws – No Refunds