Our utmost priority continues to be the health and safety of the people of Iowa. If you have a question about an upcoming event, wedding or family celebration, please contact a member of the interim events staff at 515-262-3111 or email@example.com. A complete list of event changes can be found on the Iowa State Fairgrounds Event Calendar.
Scheduled events at our facilities
Most non-fairtime events on the Fairgrounds are organized and promoted by third parties. We are working with our event organizers to reschedule events when possible. Please contact the Iowa State Fairgrounds through the Contact Us page for refund ticket information and additional details.
The recommendations for everyday preventive actions include:
- Staying home when sick
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Following proper coughing etiquette
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you have a compromised immune system, please check with your health care provider to determine your own risks before attending events or traveling
For a complete list of prevention and treatment, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Additional resources are available through the Polk County Health Department, Iowa Department of Public Health, World Health Organization, U.S. Travel Association, and Destinations International.
Please know this is a fluid and unpredictable situation, so we are in constant communication with our local city and state health officials for guidance. For up to date information, sign up for our e-newsletter at www.iowastatefair.org text FAIR to 75782, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.