Nothing Compares For Flexibility
For 11 days in August, the Iowa State Fairgrounds hosts America’s favorite fair — the Iowa State Fair. But the rest of the year, it plays host to a myriad of events. Horse shows to antique fairs. Weddings to retirement parties. Corporate retreats to concerts. That’s because there is no other venue in Iowa that offers event planners, corporations and individuals the flexibility of the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
From the indoor arena and meeting space of the Jacobson Exhibition Center to the intimate setting of the sky-lit Register Service Center, the Iowa State Fairgrounds offers 24 different venues to accommodate any size and type of event in any season of the year. People have even rented the parking lots to stage circuses, barbeque contests, swap meets and car shows.
The variety of venues all within walking distance of one another is just one reason nothing compares to the Iowa State Fairgrounds. Here’s more:
- Free, close parking and plenty of it.
- Easy access from Interstates 80 and 35.
- A staff that has experience handling every aspect of events large and small.
- One-stop shopping for a host of event services — catering to security, staging to entertainment, printing to Internet access.
- Close proximity to hotels, restaurants and other area attractions.