- Registration / Parking: All campers must register with campground attendant upon arrival. Attendant will place campers on spot. Campers and vehicle must stay on designated spot. One camper per camp site. Tents next to camper will incur camping fee. Two (2) vehicle maximum. Tents will be placed in tent area. Air conditioners are not permitted in tents.
- Fees: All fees are to be paid in advance. Delinquencies will not be allowed. Checkout time is 5:00 pm.
- Park Models, pickup toppers / truck units on trailers are not permitted. All units must be left on trucks. All campers, tow vehicles and vehicles must have current registration and license.
- Non UL related extension cords or other wiring materials are prohibited.
- Campsites: Campsites must be kept clean at all times. Only a table, camp chairs, one cooler and grill are permitted outside your camper. Children’s toys are to be put up nightly. Unattended property may be secured.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No visitors after 10 p.m.
- Speed Limit: Campground speed limit not to exceed posted limits.
- Motorcycles / Moped / Bicycles: Must be driven in a responsible and considerate manner. They may not be driven during quiet hours.
- Pets: Pets must be on a leash of 6 feet or less at all times. Do not tie pets to trees, electric or water connections/hydrants. Unleashed pets will be subject to removal and/or impoundment. Pets are not allowed in restrooms or shower buildings. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly.
- Children: All children must have adult supervision. Children are not permitted to play around or in showers or restrooms. Unsupervised children may result in expulsion.
- Fires: Open fires are prohibited. Barbeque grills are permitted; burning wood must be contained to a closed firebox unit. No gathering of wood from campground area.
- Lanterns: Lanterns are not to be hung from trees. Nails and spikes are not allowed to be put in trees. Clotheslines cannot be attached to trees.
- FIREARMS, WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, FIREWORKS, AND DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED.
- Dumpsites and Refuse: Check with attendant for dumpsite location. Gray water cannot be dumped on ground. Please place all refuse in trash container.
- Washing vehicles or mechanical work is prohibited.
NOTICE: We reserve the right to evict anyone violating our rules, destroying or damaging our property, creating a disturbance or violating any city or state laws – No Refunds