Comprised of 160-acres of gently rolling woodlands, the Campgrounds are just minutes from city shopping, dining and entertainment. They are open mid-April to mid-July and September to mid-October for non-Fair camping.
- Total Sites: 2,300
- Sites with Sewer: 734
- Bathhouses: Three (showers, toilets and sinks)
- Dumping Stations: Four
- Security: 24-Hour
- $30 per night for all utilities (water, electricity and sewer)
- $28 per night for water and electricity
- $23 per night without utilities (RV or tent)
- Two (2) vehicles maximum; a $10 fee per vehicle will be incurred for additional vehicles.
- Limited lower grounds camping is available for exhibitors during interim events.
- Different rates apply during the Fair.
- Lower grounds camping is available for interim events at $40 per night.
- To contact the Campgrounds' office, call 515/262-3111 x284.
- Visit our Campgrounds page for more information.