John Deere Agriculture Building
Built in 1904, the Agriculture Building is one of the best remaining examples of exposition-style architecture anywhere in the world. The expansive, versatile hall is ideal for trade shows, parties, receptions and concerts.
The beautiful Pella Plaza is located just to the south of Agriculture Building. This outdoor setting with fountains, water features and landscaping can accommodate a variety of events.
- Dimensions: 100’ x 290’
- Main Floor Square Feet: 29,000
- Balcony Square Feet: approx. 15,000
- This building is only available to rent from May to June, and September, it does not have heat or air conditioning.
- Banquet: 1,200
- Classroom: 825
- Theater: 1,600
- 10 x 10 booths: 72
- Restrooms: Ground floor, east side (ADA accessible)
- Ceiling Height: 25’
- Service Entrance: 10’ w x 10’ h
- Wi-Fi included